Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fountain of Youth!


My Dad gave Larry and I this fountain as a housewarming gift 5 years ago.. I can't believe we have been in this house for 5 years now.. WOW!
I have loved every minute of living out in the desert... and every morning I flip the fountain switch on.. I love how it sounds and especially at night with the lights.
When you feel good in your surroundings... it is soothing to the soul...thus the Fountain of Youth. When the weather cools down is the best because I can open the window and it sounds like I am in a resturant.. Thanks Dad and Kathleen for the most wonderful gift. I JUST LOVE IT!:)

5 comments:

Susie said...

I don't think I've ever seen the fountain with the lights on - it looks so pretty - but I don't get how you feel like your at a restaurant?? You're funny!! Don't get too comfortable with Ken's trophies (aka - mugs) - HA - they'll be visiting the local DI once I get a hold of them - joining their sister of a year ago!!

Amy said...

I love fountains! They are very calming to me. We left ours at the Cortez house. I wonder if it's still there?

dhillman said...

Fountains are calming, it's the water, don't you think? It looks so pretty all lit up. I can't wait to start opening the windows up!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Where's the Bobcat?

Unknown said...

I really love your fountain, it has a great sound & Larry does a great job with the plantings, it always looks sooo pretty.