Friday, September 19, 2008

I loved today!

I showed up today at the court like a poor little waif... begging for someone to play with.. as I was not on the line-up for today... and because I seriously think I was about to lose my mind from not playing for 1 whole week! I was able to warm some gals up before the others got there.. and managed to play a few games with some other ladies.. then I went an practiced my serves.. and then later turned on my ipod and watched tennis friends play each other doubles.. I could watch tennis all day! :)
I went to my Apple class and learned some really cool stuff for a project I am currently working on.. had a diet coke... I am now at home.. happy that my foot doesn't hurt.. tho, it could be the cortizone has finally taken effect.. I hope I am not drug tested for stearoids at Nationals.. haha! I am excited to play tennis this evening for an end of the year party and award night at the El Con. Larry is going to Mtn. View football game.. HE is HAPPY... Robin is HAPPY... We're GOOD!

5 comments:

Susie said...

The tennis countdown stresses me out!! That would be sad if you tested positive for steroids. You did look pretty happy at the courts today - be careful tonight!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

I think that it would be funny if they did testing. GOOOOOO BIONIC BUTTERFLIES!!!

dhillman said...

So glad to hear things are improving with your foot--just be careful!
So are you serious about drug testing? I know go ahead and laugh, but I thought you were kidding...the comments made me wonder!:)

Linda said...

Anyone who loves to watch tennis must really love the game! Glad you do! Happy to hear your foot is better, must be because you've been tapping it!

Amy said...

Glad to hear you are back on the court!