Wednesday, August 6, 2008

1 more day till the Olympics.....





While at Pei Weis with Larry yesterday.. he came back to the table to find me taking a picture of a fortune cookie.. he was all.. " Why are you taking a picture of a fortune cookie?" and I said.. " I am thinking of a blog idea".. he just rolled his eyes.. haha! Poor Larry! I didnt like my fortune anyway...... it said " Your thirst will be quenched".. what kind of fortune is that? That fortune should have come to me last weekend..
Anyway... we here in Tucson are most excited for the Olympics... of course we are most interested in the swimming competition.. Lacey Nyemeyer is our HOMETOWN GIRL!
We just had Hi Def installed so we can watch the games with clarity and style! Woo Hoo!

5 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Ha...I wondered why the fortune cookie made your blog...that's funny about dad...I do all my blogging business at work. :) bWe are excited for the Olympics as well!!!

Nick & Kristen said...

lol...I must say...the highlight of looking at your blog is the "themed" music in the background. lol You are so funny! Can't wait to come watch some gooood TV!!!

dhillman said...

You are so funny! I love to see what is on your blog...and I will get a new post up asap

Amy said...

I love watching the Olympics, too!! My favorites are all the water sports, beach volleyball and gymnastics. Go USA!!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog! I love to see what everybody is up too:) I have to say my husband Jordan laughs at me too because I'm always taking pictures of random things for my blog.It does seem kind of silly but I love my blog:)I heard Lacey was going to the Olympics that is so awesome for her. I hope I don't miss her.