Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day weekend...









Our Labor Day weekend has officially kicked off today...both sets of married kids came over for dinner and then we went over to a neighbors house and played putt putt on their green...the yard/pool is ready for the BBQ tomorrow with family and friends... The boys are golfing early... Susie and I are playing tennis in the morning... Becky and Kristen are working out together.. the festivities begin around 2.. we will be celebrating Becky's 26th birthday.. I know what you are thinking.. I look WAY to YOUNG to have a 26 year old... but tis true.. and Grandma Shipley will be 79.

4 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

It was FUN today! We will have so much fun tomorrow at the FIESTA!

Susie said...

WOW - Donna was 53 when Becky was born - that is me now (almost) - INTERESTING!!! Looking forward to playing this AM - I hope the courts are dry!!

dhillman said...

Sounds like a great day, yesterday and the one planned for today!

Linda said...

Hey, you're looking good! What a fun day planned for the family. Nick and I are alone, no one wants to come to our house--no kitchen! I'm still trying to catch up from being gone for a week. Happy Labor Day! Don't work too hard, heh, heh!