Friday, August 15, 2008

Smile... It's the Weekend!



I saw a SMILEY FACE made of tennis balls online a few weeks ago... and I thought to myself... hmmmmmm.... that looks fun... I want to try making one.. so off I went to the Club with my Bag O Tennis Balls... It was not as easy as I thought. The balls were difficult to keep stuck tight in the fence and it was humid outside.. but I persisted with many failed attempts.. frustrated and hot.. I finally got it..well sort of! While taking the 1st photo a ball popped out as you can see... but the 2nd one was a GO! I just noticed the eyeballs are crossed... lol! It was at that moment I realized I should not quit my DAY JOB as a NATIONAL DOUBLES WOMENS TENNIS PLAYER '08 or a PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER...
I did have fun tho and hope you enjoyed this TENNIS' ART NOVEAU! and that it made you SMILE! :)

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

6 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Hurry Up And Get Here Already!!!

dhillman said...

Thanks Robin! I am so looking forward to the weekend....some quiet maybe?

Amy said...

You are a funny lady!! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog each day. It makes me laugh!

Robin and Larry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin and Larry said...

Amy,
Blogging is so fun.. I check yours out.. but wasnt sure if I should make a comment.. if it is ok.. then I will. :)

Amy said...

Amy says... Sure, you can make comments on mine.