Monday, August 4, 2008

What to do?


I am not yet ready to come down off of my tennis high... I am still reeling at what a wonderful weekend I had.. at the friends I have made in the last year... their support and encouragement.
I got a call yesterday with the caller ID from my Bishop.. and as I picked up and said.. what am to say to Bishop about my where abouts yesterday... his wife (good friend) was laughing and was just calling to get an update about our Sectionals.. Thanks for keeping it real Danette... :)
I didn't play tennis this morning... my heart said go and play... my BODY, HOUSE and HUSBAND said NO! So, it is Monday morning.... I am half dressed in a tennis skirt and a dress shirt... barefoot.. dazed, confused.. staring at my tennis bag...what do I do this morning?

3 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

You are too funny!!! I like the new blog background.:) You should come and visit Phoenix soon. :)

Linda said...

I like your new background--snazzy! And just as Becky said, you are funny! Congratulations on your tournament--very cool!

The Baker Family said...

Congratulations on your wins! That's so awesome that you have found something that is so active and fun to do. You've got such a great energy about you. I need a hobby like that. Nikki