Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tennis Update...





For anyone interested in my tennis life... today was AWESOME! :) Our team WON both matches today.. Marilyn and I won both of ours 6-1, 6-1, and then the 2nd match 6-3, 6-3.. We had an injury with our Singles player Deb.. that was a bummer... we need her desparately but Debbie is an excellent motivator... she will bring vision to our last match tomorrow. :)
Look how well this team cleans up! I am telling you that these are some of the most beautiful women I have had the privalidge of knowing and learning how to play the game of tennis with. They had a party at TRC for all the teams... I had a fun time riding in the car with the gals over and back.. One more match and then it on to Nationals. I understand the team we are playing doesnt understand English very well... does anyone know how to say "YOU LOSE"!? Goodnight!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Good Luck tomorrow--I hope it goes as well as today. I'll keep the seat warm for you at church!

dhillman said...

I thought about you all day today, wondering how the matches went...So awesome. Good luck tomorrow!

Susie said...

You and Marilyn are AWESOME partners!!! I agree with you, our team is mixture of wonderful women and it has been a privilege to play with them!!! Good Luck today!!!!

John and Becky Bowler said...

Good luck today!!! We hope you win. :)