Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Like a good neighbor... Dr. Larry





What a beautiful morning... drizzling rain..
We live on a long dirt road that is not county maintained... so my husband bought this heavy steel rake that hooks up to our truck and drags the road after it rains... we got alot of rain late in the night.. so as usual he was up early before heading off to work... dragging the road..
Our neighbors have all expressed appreciation to him.. they have nice cars and it is much nicer after having the road grated.
As for me... I plan on enjoying the US Open while catching up on laundrey etc.. and hopefully the weather will clear up so I can play tennis tonight.

5 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

Ahhh, what a nice guy! Keep up the good work! :)

Linda said...

What a guy! Maybe he can come over to our house and work! The roof leaked again last night--at three we woke up to a flood in our kitchen. Oh, well ... I'm up to my earballs in boxes from the kitchen. Haven't a clue where anything is. So you just go play tennis and have a good time while I'm ... Wah, wah, wah!

dhillman said...

What a guy is what I thought of even before all the comments showed up...it isn't original but true all the same!
How about your a good man, Dr. Larry!

Susie said...

Oh Man - from the caption I thought he'd saved a neighbor's life - hey, I'm glad there will be no potholes for Monday - thanks Larry!!

The Baker Family said...

What a guy! That's such thoughtful thing to do. Nikki