Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Robin vs. Bag of Cheetos!

( Pictured above was not a good day at Safeway!)

Even tho this bag of Cheetoes is open in the grocery cart..(photo is old).. I am constantly
avoiding the chip aisle at the grocery store. My family knows that Cheetos and Milk is my favorite past time.. weird, I know.. p.s. I am not pregnant although at times I seriously wonder if I could be carrying one of those 30 pound tumors with hair and teeth I have seen on the Discovery Channel. lol.. j/k... well..kudos to me.. I am trying to get into shape for Nationals and have made a personal committment to myself and walked right past those bad babies today at Safeway... chanting to myself..
I will not eat cheetoes!
I will not eat cheetoes!
I will not eat cheetoes!
The poor stock boy just looked at me confused! :)

8 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

Yikes!!!! No Cheetos!!!

Susie said...

Here is how the picture in this post would never happen again - think about all the gross hands that have touched that grocery cart - and especially the child seat - where a child has inevitably pooped - are you getting a visual? UGH!! Good for you though, I can tell you are being good - unlike me - baking up a storm!!!

Nick & Kristen said...

MMM....I'll have what Susie's having!!! Stay away from those devil orange things Robin! All they want is to bury their little cheessy cheetOES into your stomach, butt and thighs!!!!

The Baker Family said...

Good for you! I'm trying to get in shape too. It's so hard when there's so many yummy things out there. All the good stuff takes too long to make. :( Nikki Stay strong.

Linda said...

Umm, tastes like chicken! And chicken is good for you! Funny post, do you go around with your camera just in case there's kodak, oops I mean blog moment? I do!

Ashley said...

HI Robin, your blog is great. Sorry I haven't commented, I love your posts and this one is my favorite because I have so been there. I love cheetos and have opened many in the store like that. too funny

dhillman said...

Haa! you are so funny. Good for you! Way to tought it out and be strong. Am I goign to have to go a whole we week without hearing from you and Linda?

Amy said...

I will be thinking of you the next time I walk down the cheeto aisle.
Hopefully I will be able to pass them up like you!
I am planning to come see the Shipley sisters on the tennis court at Nationals.