Friday, August 8, 2008

The Grasshopper and the ANT!








Robin: Grasshopper
Larry: Ant
Scott: Part Grasshopper/ Part Ant
Tonight we went to the Bishop's storehouse to can some carrots, apple slices, powdered milk, wheat and pinto beans.. I was a little aggravated that I had to go because I wanted to go to our Bishop's daughter Maryn's Mission Open house tonight.. I was able to see Maryn ... who looks absolutely beautiful... and bring some chocolate dipped strawberries.. and snap a picture for Alexis ... who checks out the blog each week. If I bring you choco-dipped strawberries that means I really like you.. so Welcome Home Sis. Hillman.... So, poor Larry had to listen to me whine...all the way down to the cannery.. not a good example for Scott , I'm afraid.. but we really did have a GREAT time and got alot accomplished. So, now we have replenished our food storage.. I was caught eatting on the job.. the dehydrated apples are really good! Afterwards... my boyfriend and I went to Macaroni Grill and split a lasagna.. we are home now.. tired..going to sit in the spa.. watch tivoed Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics.

7 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

lol....that picture of dad with the net on his head is priceless! HAAA!!!! Alexis should not be looking at blogs mother!

Susie said...

Ha - cute blog - Ken and I went to the cannery on Tuesday and opted to leave the camera at home - for good reason - me in the hat might scare a child! I think eating on the job is the equivalent to Donna putting the jars for spaghetti sauce upside down and shutting down the Mesa cannery - contamination alert!! Great way to spend a Friday night - seriously!!

The Baker Family said...

I like the way you relax. I'm a pamper queen too.

John and Becky Bowler said...

How fun. Those pictures are cute. I wondered what you guys were doing last night!!!

dhillman said...

Thanks for the strawberries...they were sooo yummy and thanks for coming to see Maryn. That meant alot to me. I think some time in the spa after the cannery is just about perfect!

Dunklees said...

Looks like you had fun even if you wanted to be someplace else. When are you going to bring me chocolate covered strawberries?

maia said...

hey - love your blog! and i'm happy you found mine! weren't the opening ceremonies for the olympics AMAZING?!?!